[RFC-PATCH 1/2] wpa_supplicant: add new config params to be used with the ibss join command

Antonio Quartulli ordex
Mon Jun 4 05:24:12 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 01:44:39PM +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 13:41 +0200, Antonio Quartulli wrote:
>
> > +	{ INT_RANGE(fixed_freq, 0, 1) },
>
> Fixed freq (and fixed BSSID) are kinda hacks and not really supported by
> any other driver/device, I'm not sure they should be supported here?

mh..is there any way to specific "driver specific" options? Actually this param
will be used (if set) by the nl80211 driver and ignored by all the others..

I don't know where I could move this param.

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli

..each of us alone is worth nothing..