wpa_supplicant WPA Enterprise connecting with wrong credentials

raga naresh raganaresh.thatha
Tue Jan 24 22:46:45 PST 2012

Dear Jouni,
I have also tried with wpa_supplicant-0.8-snapshot.tar.I have seen the same
issue.Wrong EAP profile is getting connected using PMKSA caching by
skipping EAP authentication.

>There has been some
>recent changes in the PMKSA caching implementation that forces the
>cached credentials to be cleared in various cases.

Where can I get these changes done to PMKSA caching implementation.

Thanks for your effort,
Raga Naresh.