Question on debugging loop of assoc/disassoc with 400 stations.

Ben Greear greearb
Sat Jan 14 10:40:23 PST 2012

On 01/13/2012 11:00 AM, Ben Greear wrote:
> I've been running some tests with 400 or so stations associated against a single
> AP (ath9k client&  AP).  I'm using top-of-tree hostap/supplicant plus some local patches,
> and kernel 3.0.15 plus some patches.  The virtual client machine has two NICs, 200 STAs each.

After more testing, I think they system was just too overloaded to handle the
packets/work in a timely manner.  If I decreased network load on the stations then
they associate and stay associated just fine.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>