how to fix the P2P GO ssid at random

吴鹏展 wupengzhan110
Fri Feb 17 07:24:47 PST 2012

       I read the P2P Specification, And the P2P GO ssid must start with "DIRECT-" followed by two characters , So the ssid "MY-P2P-GO"  is not a valid P2P SSID . But I find the Intel's Wi-Fi Direct implementation---My wifi can fix the P2P GO ssid which don't start with "DIRECT-" followed by two characters . So I want to know if it is necessary to fix the ssid starting with "DIRECT-", and if I want to fix the ssid at my own choice definitely, is there a way.?