EAP-SIM on hostapd using wired interface

Mohammed Shafi shafi.ath9k
Sun Dec 30 05:45:45 PST 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:26 AM, widiardhana purba adisara
<widiardhana at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there is any input for my case?

you can have the hostapd with RADIUS server, with the IMISI and EAP-SIM triplets
configured in hlr data base in the hostapd.
http://zqzhg0000.blog.163.com/blog/static/21915816201203155453632/
you can also use EAP-SIM method with simulator without actual sim cards,
pls poke me after 2 days i can give you the complete confs :)