getting WPS-AP-AVAILABLE on free access points

Jason Mclaughlin mcjason
Mon Dec 17 18:02:07 PST 2012

it's actually behaving irratically about whether or not I should push
the button on the access point.

sometimes I can get on to a free one, sometimes I can't and it says
WPS-AP-AVAILABLE in Status.

then the next time I try it doesn't

this is after associating successfully with it