trouble shooting WPA2 four way hand shake error

Jemiah Aitch jemiaha
Thu Dec 6 12:12:26 PST 2012

I my case it did. The 4-way handshake was failing because the supplicant
was requesting the AES crypto service from the kernel and since it hadn't
been built it the handshake failed. It was on the 4th step though.
.