trouble shooting WPA2 four way hand shake error

Jemiah Aitch jemiaha
Wed Dec 5 10:48:51 PST 2012

Check that your kernel has all of the required
encryption components included. I had a similar issue and it turned out
that CRYPTO_AES hadn't been included. This was on an ARM processor for an
embedded kernel from TI. I'm not sure what it would be for Ubuntu.
.