How to use android branch ?

Michael Zintakis michael.zintakis
Tue Apr 24 05:01:00 PDT 2012

> I did get something running there. Whether everything worked is another
> question ;-), but at least the binary was running and I was able to
> connect to an AP. Though, it's been a while since I last tested this, so
> I don't remember all the details.

Hmm, which driver did you link against - "native" Linux wireless or
Android one (if so, which one)? Every detail you may remember would be
of great help to me! Also, is there a way to modify and apply your
context separation patch to 5.11 version of the supplicant I use or is
this a futile exercise?

Finally, is there a way to extend the re-negotiation time which takes
place between the supplicant and the AP from the current value of 60
minutes to make it longer (say 5-6 hours)? I seem to recall you
mentioned that this is dependent on the AP settings (I use hostapd)? If
so, how do I do that and are there any potential security risks involved
by extending this time? Thanks!