Doubts regarding implementing 802.11r

rupesh sanagapalli srupesh90
Sun Apr 1 23:05:33 PDT 2012

Hi,

Can you please confirm whether this changes will be implemented in
nl80211 in future or is there any quick work around for this?

I am referring to Over-the-air FT protocol implementation in non SME
and non CLIENT_MLME based drivers. If you are planning to implement
the same, can we know when can we expect this changes?

--
Regards,
S.Rupesh