WPS by pin is not connecting first time to AP

Jouni Malinen j
Sun Apr 1 12:42:25 PDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 01, 2012 at 11:14:08PM +0530, ashish agarwal wrote:
> A STA is trying to connect to AP with pin from this device , first time its
> unable to connect and as I restart wifi .it automatically connected with
> the AP.

Are you talking about an issue with wpa_supplicant running WPS as a
station or hostapd as an AP? Either way, please provide more details and
ideally a debug log from either wpa_supplicant or hostapd depending on
what you are using here.