Please comment on these patches to hostapd-0.7.3

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Oct 19 14:27:34 PDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 11:43:12AM -0700, B. J. wrote:
> > Thanks! Apparently I've been testing this only with the RADIUS server
> > implementation which does indeed have this entry copied, but that was
> > indeed missing from the case where EAP server was used without RADIUS.
> > Applied.
>
> Great!  Thanks for picking this up.  Do you have a commit number I should
> reference?

It's commit 5dd80dd6612ca25ed88383f8ca45bae2552ca658 in hostap.git:
http://w1.fi/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=hostap.git;a=commitdiff;h=5dd80dd6612ca25ed88383f8ca45bae2552ca658

http://w1.fi/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=hostap.git;a=commitdiff;h=d3b4286967697113ad9bc5e8e84effd16a978baf