ath9k ap/client did not acknowledge authentication response

Daniel Halperin dhalperi
Tue May 31 12:03:22 PDT 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Daniel Halperin
<dhalperi at cs.washington.edu> wrote:
> Hi everyone, I'm having association problems between very close
> devices on a very strong link (150 Mbps TCP when it associates).
>
> I have AR9380 ath9k devices for AP and client, running latest
> wireless-testing.git kernel and hostap-07.git.

Update: using an Intel 5300 client the problem persists; the bug
definitely affects the AP side. (Though if it's, e.g., an ath9k
calibration problem it will likely affect both sides).

Dan