disconnect after reauth via radius - association problems

Jouni Malinen j
Sat Mar 19 12:32:57 PDT 2011

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 01:23:09PM +0100, Klaus M?ller wrote:
> The problem is, that mostly after reauthentication (directly after or a
> few seconds later), the connection is disconnected by the supplicant.

How do you know that the disconnection is by the supplicant (i.e., not
by the AP disconnecting the station or the driver reporting
disconnection)?

> If you need some more information - please ask - I will try to provide
> them. I can do some testing too, if it is needed!

Could you please send more verbose debug log from wpa_supplicant (-ddt
on command line) showing the issue?