[RFC 40/40] P2P: send peer disconnected for each member

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Mar 16 07:16:20 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 08:53:36PM +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:
> It is needed to unregister PeerMembers and send PeerDisconnected
> signals (1 for each member) before unregistering the group and
> sending groupFinished.
>
> Normally this should be done when the group is being torn down,
> but it appears to happen too late?

Hmm.. This looks a bit odd. Shouldn't we get these calls through the AP
code when the STA entries are being removed? If not, I would assume that
it would be better to fix that rather than add a P2P specific mechanism
for working around the missing notification.