[RFC 26/40] wpas: add notification functions for STA authorized

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Mar 16 07:00:55 PDT 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 09:47:21PM +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:
> Yeah, you're right -- this makes no sense. It can be generic, the p2p
> dbus functions it calls will all check whether it's actually P2P Dbus or
> not based on whether it was a group that was added via P2P.

OK. The updated patch
(http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/patches/hostap/p2p-dbus-5/0007-wpas-add-notification-functions-for-STA-authorized.patch)
had some merge conflicts etc. unrelated changes, but I applied the parts
that are actually related to the STA authorized/deauthorized
notifications.