Big bundle of patches for hostap.

Ben Greear greearb
Mon Jan 10 13:31:16 PST 2011

On 01/10/2011 12:48 PM, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 10:57:07AM -0800, Ben Greear wrote:
>> On 12/07/2010 04:20 PM, Ben Greear wrote:
>>> http://www.candelatech.com/~greearb/patches/hostap/
>
>> I never did hear any response to this.  I have since fixed
>> a few bugs in patch 12, and will be happy to re-submit them
>> if there is any interest.  However, if this stuff is
>> DOA, then I'll not bother.
>
> I have number of pending patches queued up and will eventually get
> there. At that point, it would be good to have any updated version
> available, so yes, please do send the fixed version.

Excellent.  I'm working on rebasing stuff now.  We'll do some testing
and I'll re-post them in a day or two.

Many patches are too big for this mailing list...can it be
made to accept bigger patches, or shall I just upload
them to a web server somewhere and post the link as I did
last time?

Thanks,
Ben

--