p2p_peer command is not showing intended_addr in auto GO mode

hardik patel hk5patel
Mon Dec 19 09:58:13 PST 2011

Hi Jouni,

Android Icream sandwich GUI is using this p2p_peer command to get p2p
interface address and return that address if it got intended_addr in
output.

In Autonomous GO case, Once client get connected with AutoGO and as it
got "AP_STA_CONNECTED_EVENT". it is executing p2p_peer command to get
intended_addr and it is changing the state as "connected" in GUI. But
as in AutoGO, we are not getting  intended_addr  in p2p_peer command
it is not changing the state to connected and showing "available" in
UI.

When in case of Normal GO case, in p2p_peer command we are getting
intended_addr. So At p2p_client and p2p_go side once it got connected
it is showing correct status in UI.

what other command we can use to get peer information ?