Skip itself from p2p_find results

Jouni Malinen j
Sun Dec 18 06:43:22 PST 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 01:13:16PM +0200, Marek.Kwaczynski at tieto.com wrote:
> I found a small problem in results of p2p_find command.
>
> When the station is connected to P2P GO after calling p2p_find command the device sees itself.
> It is related to lack of filtering itself from clients connected to P2P GO.

Thanks. The patch was quite broken, i.e., it added the os_memcmp call to
incorrect place in the function and the end result did not even compile.
I moved this to the beginning of the for loop.

Please read the CONTRIBUTIONS file in the root directory and use the
Signed-hostap for future contributions.

http://w1.fi/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=hostap.git;a=blob_plain;f=CONTRIBUTIONS