wpa_supplicant messes with keyboard

mmodem00
Mon Aug 29 12:20:52 PDT 2011

2011/8/29 Klaus M?ller <kmueller at justmail.de>:
> Z? schrieb:
> [...]
>> That doesnt make much sense since when i kill wpa_supplicant the
>> referred problems simply disappear.

The problems starts happening when wpa-supplicant runs, and it
continues afecting the mouse and the keyboard and not just the
keyboard when using from git like i referred in previous comments.

So this problem can be triggered by th wifi driver?

when running dmesg it shows too much outputs of the wifi driver
(almost like a loop).
But im attaching the ddesg output.

> Surely. Which hardware / driver do you use? Which kernel (version)?
> 32/64 bit? Do you use compat-wireless (which version)?

Currently im running a kernel-3.0.3 and its 64bits.
Since i remember using wpa_supplicant this always happened, no matter
if i used kernel-2.6.38 or the 3.0.x versions.

This is the wifi driver:
rtl8192ce: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.|Device 8176 [NETWORK_OTHER]
(vendor:10ec device:8176 subv:10ec subd:9196) (rev: 01)

I dont see any package with name compat-wireless, i have grepped for
compat and got this one: libusb-compat-0.1.3

> Are there any entries in /var/log/messages, which could be related?

What i havent seen any relevant in /var/log/messages.
Maybe you could be more specific about what to grep?

regards,
--
Z?