wpa_supplicant messes with keyboard

Pavel Roskin proski
Mon Aug 29 08:54:29 PDT 2011

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 17:43:59 +0200
Johannes Berg <johannes at sipsolutions.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 2011-08-29 at 16:42 +0100, Z? wrote:
>
> > I dont understand why you refer ndiswrapper since when i kill
> > wpa_supplicant all backs to normal.
>
> ... see above: "clearly that wouldn't manifest itself when you stop
> wpa_supplicant since then ndiswrapper also won't be doing
> anything ..."

Speaking of ndiswrapper, I found many serious issues in it lately,
including memory corruption, so I suggest trying the current version
of ndiswrapper from Subversion.  A new version will be released soon.

But the way, it would be useful to mention whether the keyboard and the
device supported by ndiswrapper are USB devices.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin