support for lable method in wpa_supplicant-0.7.3 in AP mode???

Stone stonezju
Fri Aug 12 01:33:44 PDT 2011

hi vamsi krishna,
Do you mean WPS pin method with wpa_supplicant working as AP? I am not very
sure about 0.7.3, while wpa_supplicant 0.8.x latest code supports this. If
you want to use wpa_supplicant working as AP, you can use cmd in wpa_cli
"set_network 0 mode 2" to enable AP mode. You can refer to README-WPS about
WPS pin method usage.