p2p_connect pbc don't work with latest code

Jouni Malinen j
Mon Apr 11 09:27:32 PDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 09, 2011 at 09:48:14AM +0300, Janusz Dziedzic wrote:
> p2p_connect don't work with latest code. I run this test on hwsim.
> Seems:
>
> commit 03d3f28a698ec2c269fed35b88be30373595eee2

> cause this problem.

Thanks for reporting this. This commit itself was correct, but it
revealed a piece of code that did not check error values properly and
that resulted in WPS operation not getting initialized. This is fixed by
http://w1.fi/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=hostap.git;a=commitdiff;h=df13a1cdffc867d738ff6e8e7c61cfad8b4ca4ba