how to set ht_capab of hostapd on ar928x + ath9k

Kanika Grover kanika.grover
Sat Apr 2 13:20:43 PDT 2011

Thank you for replying!

I did that already; infact I tried both the following options:

CONFIG_DRIVER_NL80211=y
CONFIG_IEEE080211N=y

but none seemed to have worked.

Also, though I have already installed and configured hostapd-0.7.3 still the
result of the following: hostapd -v
gives me the result as:

hostapd v0.6.10

Sorry for putting more than one concern in one mail,
I really appreciate your time and responses!

Thanks,
Kanika