P2P connect doesn't work

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Oct 13 11:23:32 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 02:58:07PM +0200, Fabien Marotte wrote:
> Ok, I tested on my setup and p2p_connect on both side works. However is
> there a way to configure wpa_supplicant in order to accept connections
> without any user interaction? For example in a context where
> wpa_supplicant is embedded in an system like a TV or a projector ?

You could do that with an external application/script that follows
events from control interface and accepts connections on behalf of the
user. I'm not sure whether it would be a good idea to enable completely
autonomous accept-all-connections, though, especially with PBC.
Displaying a PIN on TV or projector and allowing that to be used without
user interaction sounds more reasonable, though. It should be possible
to implement that with the current wpa_supplicant, but you will need to
write couple of small scripts to do that.