"Too many aps breaks wpa_supplicant"

Jim Veneskey jvene
Mon Mar 8 05:23:48 PST 2010

Hi,
I'd love to give this new development version a try - but have never
used 'git' before.
Could someone please tell me how to retrieve the latest development
build via git?
http://hostap.epitest.fi/cvs.html
Is not very clear - other than saying that it can be done ;-)
I just need the command line to use with 'git' and I'll hopefully be
rolling...

We actually have approximately 800 APs in our testing environment with
most of them beaconing with their
full complement of 16 BSSIDs each - so we have quite a few ;-)

My target clients will not be able to hear them all (luckily) but they
will be able to hear a lot...

Jim