Client can't authenticate

Ervin Hegedüs airween
Sun Mar 7 11:27:25 PST 2010

Hello,

> Your configuration file did not specify the bridge interface
> (bridge=br0) which would result in problems in completing 4-way
> handshake (i.e., something that would look like the debug log you sent.

I have modified my config,

>> I closed connection and try to reconnect, and mobile can't see the
>> SSID. I have restarted hostapd and device can see again...
>
> If the AP disappears from scan results, there may be some driver issues
> that would likely be the best thing to debug next.

You mean my radio device driver debug?
could you tell me some tips how can I debug the driver?

My device is:
# lsusb
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 07d1:3c03 D-Link System DWL-G122 802.11g
Adapter [ralink rt73]

Today I played with this config, and I can reconstruct this effect.
When I disconnect, this seems in log:
Mar  7 15:04:13 thorp hostapd: wlan0: STA 00:25:d0:8a:18:7e MLME:
MLME-DELETEKEYS.request(00:25:d0:8a:18:7e)

and my wifi device didn't see my hostapd.
After a few minutes this came the log:
Mar  7 15:11:20 thorp hostapd: wlan0: WPA rekeying GTK

and at this point my wifi client see the AP, but when I have try to
connect it that signal lost again.

Thanks:

a.