Does WPA_supplicant or hostapd support the SESSION-ID derivation

Hasan Chowdhury shemonc
Wed Mar 3 12:37:43 PST 2010

Hi Jouni,
Yup , it is rfc5247

I would say whoever is using/implemented  IEEE 802.1X-REV or the macsec
would need this value; don't know who is using it at this point :-)

I saw the Eap-Key-Name attribute in the latest radius dictionary.xxxrfc but
haven't seen any code that would actually generate session id or server id.

-Hasan