No subject

Alessandro Nasorri alessandronasorri
Wed Mar 3 03:45:51 PST 2010

Hello. I'm using wpa_supplicant as access requestor (AR) in a TNC scenario.

I know that TTLS method support TNC

Does anyone knows if wpa_supplicant client manage  PEAP as EAP method with TNC support.

I received a NAK from the wpa_supplicant when he receives an EAP_TYPE_TNC as method and then an MD5 method is negotiated.

Looking the code (src\eap\eap_peer.c) seems that TNC is supported also for PEAP.

# See /usr/doc/wpa_supplicant-0.5.10/wpa_supplicant.conf.sample

# for many more options that you can use in this file.

# This line enables the use of wpa_cli which is used by rc.wireless

# if possible (to check for successful association)

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant

# By default, only root (group 0) may use wpa_cli

ctrl_interface_group=0

eapol_version=1

ap_scan=1

fast_reauth=1

# WPA protected network, supply your own ESSID and WPAPSK here:

network={

ssid="example 802.1X network"

key_mgmt=IEEE8021X

eap=PEAP

identity="usertest"

#phase2="auth=MSCHAPV2"

phase2="autheap=TNC"

password="password"

priority=10

}

# Plaintext connection (no WPA, no IEEE 802.1X),

# nice for hotel/airport types of WiFi network.

#network={

# key_mgmt=NONE

# priority=0

#}

Thanks a lot

Alessandro

Scatta, ritocca e condividi le tue foto online. Gratis per te
http://www.windowslive.it/foto.aspx