"ressource temporarily unavailable" on 2.4 GHz, not on 5GHz

Dennis Borgmann dennis.borgmann
Thu Jun 17 05:13:41 PDT 2010

Hey guys!

I just reproduced the error with a transmit frequency of 4ms and dmesg
doesn't show up with any new output. I will append dmesg to this mail
anyway.

Apart from that, I will go ahead and search for handling EAGAIN.

Kind regards,
Dennis