assigning an IP address when triggering handovers

Blaise Gassend blaise
Fri Jul 30 09:05:23 PDT 2010

Could the script that is sending wpa_cli commands not just run an
ifconfig command also, or send the right signal to dhclient to reaquire
an address? As far as I know wpa_supplicant doesn't deal with IP
addresses, but I may be wrong.