Fwd: wpa_supplicant in adhoc WPA-PSK mode

Ujjal Roy royujjal
Thu Jan 7 09:52:45 PST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ujjal Roy <royujjal at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: wpa_supplicant in adhoc WPA-PSK mode
To: hostap at lists.shmoo.com

 Hi Jouni Malinen,

I found error and fixed after adding the flag *CONFIG_IBSS_RSN* to the
.config file.

Please find the attached ibss_rsn.c file, let me know if I am not wrong.

Thanks,
UjjaL

 On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 06:17:18PM +0530, Ujjal Roy wrote:

 Is the latest hostapd/supplicant has the code for 4-way handshake in
IBSS RSN?

 Yes, wpa_supplicant has code for this (both the authenticator and
supplicant side). Just keep in mind that there are no known drivers that
could fully use the end result due to some missing pieces mainly in GTK
configuration.

 If yes please let me know the process to build the supplicant to
support RSN IBSS.

 Add CONFIG_IBSS_RSN=y to .config.