Tiny draft notification area icon that wraps wpa for Gnome

Norbert Preining preining
Sun Jan 3 19:10:48 PST 2010

On Mo, 04 Jan 2010, Hugh Perkins wrote:
> but I admit to not having looked at it for a while.  Does it run
> directly off wpa_supplicant.conf, or does it use its own orthogonal
> set of configuration?

Orthogonal. I have to admit I had to add one type of connection
because I needed some special setting (strnage WPA with some
additional handshake, don't remember the details anymore), but that
was as easy as copying the stuff I had in the wpa_supplicant.conf
into the template for the new connection.

Everything else I can do without any changes to wicd.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force