wpa-supplicant v0.7.2 stops roaming after a while

Michel Marti mma
Wed Apr 28 07:50:23 PDT 2010

on 04/28/2010 04:41 PM Michel Marti said the following:
> I noticed that after running for a while, wpa-supplicant (v0.7.2) stops roaming to a
> better AP altough the scan results clearly contain a (much) stronger AP.
Arghh... Just ignore my previous post.  According to the scan result list, wpa-supplicant
has to stay on the same AP. Seems more like there's something wrong with the scan results
from the driver then... Sorry for the noise.