Help: Could anybody tell me the difference between command: enable_network & select_network

Pavel Roskin proski
Thu Apr 22 09:01:30 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 11:36 +0800, Pino wrote:
> Dear all,
>             sorry for the  improper subtitle of last mail. But I still
> want to know the answers
>         I already know their behaviors:
>         enable command will set the network status flag to ENABLED, if
> no connection, it will connect current AP. If there is connection now,
> it just set the flags.
>         select command will disalbe other network & force to connect
> that AP
>         But I don`t know their difference, could anybody give me some
> tips?

enable_network enables the specified network.  select_network enables
the specified network and disables all other networks.  The difference
is in disabling other networks (that includes the currently active
network, if it's not the one specified as the argument).

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin