答复: HostAP Digest, Vol 84, Issue 16

Pino_Cao at compal.com Pino_Cao
Tue Apr 20 09:12:22 PDT 2010

Dear all,
	I have a question: what is the difference between command:
enable_network & select_network, I already know their behaviors, but I don`t
know their difference, could anybody give me some suggestions?

	Thank you in advance~~

Yours Sincerely,

Pino

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or confidential of Compal Electronics, Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender and destroy/delete the message. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.