Triggering scripts in hostapd_cli

Gregory Detal gregory.detal
Wed Sep 30 04:49:05 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm currently looking to include in hostapd_cli an option that
triggers a script when a client is connected or disconnected.  In
fact, the same functionality of the -a option in wpa_cli but in
hostapd_cli.

Before I start to develop this option, I would like to know if:
1) has somebody already done it?
2) how technically should I proceed? Is the control interface
(ctrl_iface.c) in hostap as developped as the one in wpa_supplicant?
3) Is somebody interessted in having my source code contribution,
when this is done?

Kind regards,
Gregory.