wpa_supplicant on Windows XP and DHCP client conjuction

martin.kozelsky at linuxbox.cz martin.kozelsky
Wed Oct 7 01:02:52 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to integrate wpa_supplicant 0.6.9 on Windows XP + SP3
workstation in machine authentication mode to use 802.1x wired
authentication, so wpasvc.exe is started as service as is described in
README-Windows.txt. Authentication is working, but native DHCP client
doesnt cooperate. I have manually do ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew
to get right IP address. How can I set services dependencies or order of
services to work automatically?

Thank you

Martin Kozelsky