EAP_FAST support with cisco ACS server

Kiran Divekar kirandivekar
Tue Jan 13 01:28:53 PST 2009

Hi all,
  I want to use using wpa_supplicant 0.5.10 with cisco ACS server. I
have recompiled it with openssl having tls-extensions patch. I have
the .pac file from the server which is in binary format. I am having
trouble getting the wpa_supplicant to use the .pac file.
  Can you please let me know, if I can use the pac file in binary
format? If supplicant version 0.5.10 supports pac file in text format
only, how can convert the binary file to text file? Also, if I use
wpa_suppicant ver. 0.6.1 which support phase1 =
"fast_pac_format=binary" option, it fails to recognize the .pac file.?
How can I check the integrity of the pac file for wpa_supplicant ?

(attached pac file for reference)
Thanks in advance,
- Kiran