USB/PCI devices with support hostapd on Linux

David Shwatrz dshwatrz
Mon Jan 5 09:06:06 PST 2009

Hello,

  - I had some problems when using latest hostapd (from git)  and
wireless-testing latest git tree
with the rt73usb device drivers in linux.

  I would appreciate if users who had success with using hostapd on
Linux (configuring a machine
to operate as an access point) will share this with us. I am
especially interested in the
details of the wireless network card (which vendor and model)  with
which it succeeded (and preferably it should be a USB or PCI device ,
but not devices which are only for laptops, such as certain PCIe
devices).
Rgs,

DavidS