wpa_supplicant not working with speedport w303 accesspoint

Jan Marc Hoffmann exelnet
Thu Feb 26 06:46:32 PST 2009

I made a second test without the networkmanager interfering and with wpa
instead of wpa2. The auth doesnt work. I hope the capture will be more
usefull this time. :=)

wpa_supplicant log:

http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~exelnet/wlan2.txt

wireshark capture: