add actions after new sta authenticated

Michele Bursi ironmiky
Tue Feb 10 08:09:06 PST 2009

Hi all,
I'm working for my thesis with some network arguments. At this moment
I would to add some code that send an arp packet to new sta associated
and authenticated to AP. I'm using hostapd-0.5.8 . My question is:
where is in the code the better point to add this features? I've
quickly read eapol state machine diagram. In my network could be wpa
or not, it's indipendent. There is a state (EAPOL STA SUCCESS I think)
where all sta stay, indipendent to radius/wpa or nothing of this.
(excuse me for my bad english).

Regards
B.