EAP Re-Authentication (ERP) support?

Sebastien Decugis sdecugis
Wed Feb 4 17:35:03 PST 2009

Ooops sorry, I did not mean to reply privately... Resending to the list.

ERP is independent of the L2, since it only uses EAP information and
some local information (domain name) to compute new keying material. My
understanding is that 802.11r does similar thing, deriving new keying
material from previous authentication. I will check if both mechanisms
can co-exist, there might be some conflicts. Also, how to decide what
mechanism must be used is not clear to me if both are available.

Thank you for your kind answers.
Sebastien.

Jouni Malinen a ?crit :

--