WPA-PSK on Thinkpad T40

alan alan.schmitz
Wed Dec 16 01:19:57 PST 2009

Ok, I apologize for this, but I understand the iwlist request that
replies with the wpa-psk of 26 hex char length.  This sounds suspicious
to me.  A lot of times, windows will cover up for our
misinterpretations.  I know you believe this not to be a wep network
but have you tried it as a wep hex key?
I don't believe it will work but it may be worth a try.