802.1x supplicant for Solaris sparc hosts?

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Apr 1 15:06:29 PDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 02:50:33PM -0700, John Tabasz (jtabasz) wrote:
> It looks like OpenSolaris itself can be built for sparc platforms, but
> the documentation in the wpa_supplicant package specifies linux, FreeBSD
> or windows only are supported. I tried to compile and don't get very far
> before it bombs out with "make: *** [../src/crypto/tls_openssl.o] Error
> 1"
> The make gets past a ton of tls_openssl.c lines, but the first
> tls_openssl.o line it sees makes the process die.

The line describing why this failed should be somewhere above that one
from make.. Without seeing the actual error, it is a bit difficult to
say why this happened, but I would assume it was because of missing (or
well, at least not found) OpenSSL header files on include path.