data transmission failes for hostapd and wpa_supplicant

laptopcss at gmx.de laptopcss
Mon Oct 27 07:07:02 PDT 2008

Hallo together,

I'm working with hostapd and wpa_supplicant. Based on the topic trusted Computing I want to transmit during a EAP-TLS /EAP-TTLS handshake my current measurement list. At the moment it has a size of 99200 byte. The problem is that the transmission ends after 24800 byte because the buffer is full. The whole process collaps because the measurement list is not transmitted complete and the check cannot be fullfilled.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks, laptopcss
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail