applying openssl patch for EAP-FAST support

Paresh Sawant paresh.sawant
Thu Oct 16 00:52:56 PDT 2008

I tried with 0.5.10, which failed to work.

I have downloaded 0.6.4 dev release, but I don't get how to build the code.
I see folder src along with hostap and patches, is it documented anywhere
how to build this 0.6.4 release?

Thanks!!!

- Paresh