applying openssl patch for EAP-FAST support

Paresh Sawant paresh.sawant
Mon Oct 13 23:06:42 PDT 2008

Please check the attached files. I had added CFLAG -DEAP_FAST in the
Makefile, still it didn't work.

I checked function eap_server_register_methods() in eap_methods.c which has
no flag check for EAP_FAST, is that correct?

P.S. I would send files one at a time since moderator does not allow to send
them all together.

- Paresh