Can hostap&madwifi support several bcast keys of one AP?

Pavel Roskin proski
Wed Oct 8 07:04:28 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 19:21 +0800, ?? wrote:
> I download wireless-testing git and found it looks
> like linux kernel 2.6.27-rc8, or it is "kernel +
> mac80211 stack + kinds of wireless nic driver"??
>
> I'm newer of it, and try to make menuconfig of it.
> But there are so many errors like:
> : command not
> foundWPA_ath5k/wireless-testing/scripts/gcc-x86_64-has-stack-protector.sh:
> line 2:
> /home/wangyue/VLAN_WPA_ath5k/wireless-testing/scripts/gcc-x86_64-has-stack-protector.sh:
> line 7: syntax error: unexpected end of file

It looks like you are trying to run a script with DOS newlines.  I
checked my copy of scripts/gcc-x86_64-has-stack-protector.sh in the
current wireless-testing, and it has UNIX newlines.  Maybe you checked
out the sources in Windows?

> Maybe the way I use it was not right.
> Is there any docs on how to use it?
> If it is a linux kernel, why make menuconfig was not
> be
> used?

I'm not sure which documents you need.  Issues with wireless-testing are
discussed in linux-wireless at vger.kernel.org

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin