Could not get PMK

Jouni Malinen j
Fri May 23 11:15:14 PDT 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:37:11PM -0500, David Dudley wrote:

> Does that mean that I have something in Radius (freeradius2) configured
> wrong??

Not enough information to figure that out yet.. Could you please give
bit more detailed description on your configuration, including which EAP
method you are using? I would also like to see the full debug log from
hostapd (-dd on the command line), not just the "Could not get PMK" text
that apparently shows up in it. It could also be useful to see the
configuration file you use for hostapd.